The Queen Elizabeth Hospital remains dedicated to the well-being of our patients, and we want…
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital has completed Phase 3 of the New Accident and Emergency Department. Over the next several weeks, there will be a new temporary entrance for patients and visitors to the department.
In this explainer video, learn how patients and visitors will access and use the AED for the next couple months, as we prepare to launch the full expansion of the department.
As a reminder :
- Wearing a mask is mandatory on entering the department.
- Visiting is restricted to one family member for up to 15 minutes.
- There is an exemption for patients who need assistance and minors.
- Absolutely no weapons or contraband items are allowed in AED(lighters included).
- Please walk with critical items only in a labelled bag.
In a few weeks we unveil the full expansion of the Accident and Emergency Department.