At the end of the second wave of COVID cases in early 2021 and prior…
The Board of Management of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital wishes to advise the public of the relocation of the Diabetes, Paediatric Haematology-Oncology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry Out-Patient Clinics to the former Pine Dental Services building, on the corner of Pine Road and 6th Avenue, Belleville. Operations for these clinics will commence from the new location as follows:
- Diabetes Out-Patient Clinic – Thursday, January 14, 2021.
- Paediatric Haematology-Oncology Out-Patient Clinic – Friday, January 15, 2021.
- Neurosurgery Out-Patient Clinic – Monday, January 18, 2021.
- Psychiatry Out-Patient Clinic – Monday, January 18, 2021.
Out-patients are also being reminded that in an effort to reduce crowding and ensure appropriate physical distancing, only patients who are:
- Minors i.e. children under the age of 18
- Elderly, who are at high risk of falling
- Persons who are visually impaired
- Those who require assistance with regular day to day activities such as going to the bathroom or who may be disoriented
may be accompanied by a single caregiver or companion. All other patients are asked to present to their clinic appointment unaccompanied, and to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
Patients whose out-patient appointments may have been deferred due to the recent public holidays or clinic relocations will be contacted by the Medical Records Department or a member of their care team to facilitate the rescheduling of their appointment. Patients may also call the QEH Help Desk at 536-4800 for assistance.
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Board of Management thanks you for your usual support and cooperation, and reminds all persons visiting any of its compounds that all COVID-19 protocols will be in effect.