Skip to content

If I am unsure about the medication which I received, what do I do?

  • QEH

You need to call the Hotline and report the concern or issue that you have and a pharmacist will investigate and return your call. You can also report any concern via the Hospital’s website by submitting the information via
the Feedback tab on the Pharmacy Department’s page.

Back To Top