Skip to content

How do I find out who is my doctor?

Your treatment team is led by a consultant and comprises a Senior Registrar, Senior House Officer and a House Officer. If you do not know the name of the members of your medical team, or the Consultant heading your medical team, please ask a nurse on duty.

Back To Top