skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- No Smoking on or around the hospital compound.
- No loud, violent or rude behaviour.
- No loud music.
- No electrical gadgets unless with agreement from the Engineering Department.
- No illegal drugs or alcohol.
- Medical advice to be sought before bringing in food from outside.
- Visitors are to request permission from the nurse before proceeding to your bed.
- Special permissions are to be given for visitors outside of the specified hours and for children under 12 years old.
- For a temporary leave of absence, you must obtain permission from your physician.
- All self-discharges must be signed for.
- Patients are discouraged from bringing valuables and money to the hospital.
- Your full and honest medical history should be disclosed to medical staff.
- A consent to surgery/procedure form should be completed prior to surgery.
- You are to ensure that you understand all planned medical tests and procedures.
- You are required to follow any prescribed medication and to consult your nurse should you have any queries.
- Any personal medication should be surrendered to the nurse upon arrival.
- Please respect all hospital personnel. Hospital personnel can be easily identified by their badges and/or uniforms.